Stony Brook Medicine Advanced Imaging centers provide state-of-the-art diagnostics and Stony Brook Medicine Radiologists at your convenience.
Our centers are staffed by the same subspecialty-trained radiologists who work at Stony Brook University Hospital, along with experienced technologists. We are leaders in the field, expanding on the contributions to MRI technology, which won Professor Paul Lauterbur of Stony Brook University a Nobel Prize, in Physiology or Medicine. Our experts serve as a resource to the region, including our community hospitals, for specialized imaging.
Our new custom-designed imaging centers are designed to make it as easy as possible for you while receiving the best care we can provide:
- Easy, quick scheduling
- Walk-ins and same day appointments can be made
- Fast test results. In most cases same-day results can be provided
- Staffed by Stony Brook Medicine radiologists and experienced technologists
- Lower cost than hospital-based imaging (still, check with your provider)
Stony Brook Office:
1320 Stony Brook Road, Building G, Stony Brook-NY (Located right off of 347)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Thursday: 8am to 8pm
- Every Other Saturday: 8am to 2pm (walk ins please call first)
500 Commack Road, Commack-NY (Located right off of Northern State Parkway-Exit 43)
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm